In life, there are many motorcycle enthusiasts. In fact, motorcycle driving also pays attention to certain skills, and there are many precautions. The following is the general knowledge and precautions for safe driving of motorcycles compiled for you by the editor. I hope it will be helpful to you.
Motorcycle safe driving common sense
One, before driving
1. Do not drive a motorcycle after taking medicine;
2. Check the condition of the car carefully and do not ride a sick car;
3. Be sure to wear a safety helmet before driving a motorcycle, and wear conspicuous tight clothing to facilitate manipulation and increase the attention of the car driver.
4. Do not drive a motorcycle when you are unwell;
5. Drunk driving and driving without a license are strictly prohibited;
1. Maintain a good mood and mental quality, and concentrate on driving;
2. Keep a constant speed as much as possible and drive on the right;
3. At an intersection, you must shift gears and slow down to ensure safety before passing;
4. When overtaking, be sure to turn on the turn signal to ensure that the overtaking is safe and not close to the overtaken vehicle;
5. Due to the short visual distance when driving at night, be sure to slow down and turn on the night driving lights to attract the attention of pedestrians and vehicles;
6. Don't drive nasty cars and "hero" cars;
7. Reduce sudden acceleration and sudden stops to prevent emergencies;
8. When encountering a bend, you must slow down to prevent sideslip (it is forbidden to use the front brake at this time, otherwise the vehicle will easily fly out of control);
9. In rainy days, the friction resistance on the ground is small, and the braking distance is relatively long. Be sure to slow down, and the braking operation should be gentle to avoid locking and crashing;
10. When you feel that the motorcycle is abnormal while driving, be sure to stop and check.
3. After parking
1. Close the circuit and lock the car;
2, check the lights and electrical appliances for any abnormalities;
3. If the vehicle is parked steadily, it is best to park with a central support to reduce tire load and extend tire life;
4. Whether there is oil leakage or abnormal sound from the engine;
5. Turn off the fuel tank switch;
6. Keep away from fire, and don’t smoke near the motorcycle.
Motorcycle safe driving precautions
1. The condition of the motorcycle should be checked before leaving the vehicle
1. Whether the headlights, turn signals, brake lights, and tail lights are effective.
2. Whether the oil, coolant, and wheel air pressure are sufficient.
3. Whether the horn is effective and whether the angle of the rearview mirror is appropriate.
4. Whether the handlebar is flexible and whether it is hung by other objects or pipelines.
5. Whether the front and rear brakes are effective.
6. Whether there is abnormal noise when pushing, whether the wheel is swinging from side to side.
7. Whether the car repair tools are available.
2. Drive along the road to ensure safety
When driving a motorcycle, you must drive in the prescribed lane, otherwise, you will bear the corresponding legal responsibility in the event of an accident.
3. Helmets-essential protective gear for motorcycle drivers
Helmet is a protective gear that must be used for driving and riding a motorcycle. Most of the accidents involving motorbikes are caused by head landings and serious consequences. Therefore, we should not be greedy for temporary convenience and bring life-long regrets to our family members.
The size of the helmet should be appropriate so that it can be firmly combined with the head. The helmet must be worn upright and the straps must be fastened, otherwise the helmet will fall off in the event of an accident and it will not be able to protect the head.
For your safety, please choose a safety helmet whose quality meets the relevant national technical standards.